The management of stayprivate.org is being transferred from Consumer Focus to an independent organisation. A new web site is being developed.
If you are visiting this web site because you want to reduce unwanted marketing you may want to follow these links:
- The Mailing Preference Service can reduce unsolicited, personally addressed advertising mail. You can register online via mpsonline.org/mpsr.
- The Baby Mailing Preference Service can reduce unsolicited baby-related advertising mail. You can register a baby's details online via mpsonline.org.uk/bmps.
- The Door-to-Door Opt-Out will stop all unsolicited, unaddressed mail items distributed by Royal Mail. To register you need to request an opt-out form by phoning Royal Mail on 01865 796 964 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The Your Choice Preference Service for Unaddressed Mail will stop all unsolicited, unaddressed mail items distributed by companies that are members of the Direct Marketing Association. To register you need to request an opt-out pack by phoning 020 7291 3300 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can cancel the delivery of unsolicited phone books by contacting the distributors:
- The Telephone Preference Service can reduce unsolicited sales calls. You can register online via tpsonline.org.uk. Organisation can register with the Corporate Telephone Preference Service via the same web site.
- The Facsimile Preference Service can reduce unsolicited sales facsimiles. Both individuals and business can register fax numbers online via mpsonline.org.uk/fps.
- For information and advice about reducing unsolicited mail you may wish to visit the Stop Junk Mail web site.